14 Nisan 2020 Salı

My Englısh Lesson *4-Xeropan App :)

Do you like comıc books ?


Collection :group og objets of one type
She has a great book collectıon

Browse through them *arasında  taramak *check them by turnıng pages

ı have alot of  books sometimes browse through them

villains :kotu karakterbad person who breaks the law

the villains do evil things

fights : use physical force to defeat sby

he was alot of figths when  he was young

fantasized : hayal kurdum**thought of wanted stg to happen

ı fantasized about   being a hero

super powers  :uniqe skılls other dont have

super heros have super powers


evil force :morally bad power

some evil force  can be  found everywhere

to this day*  bugüne dek* until today
ı love her to thıs day

comıc books: funny stories told wtih photos

ı have a collectoıns of comıc books


When I was a kid ı used to read  comıc books.
I still have my collection and sometimes when  ı am feelıng down  I browse through them
ı dont know  why but  the stories super heros and villains always fantasizeted me
their fights their hardshıps their character
I fantasized a lot about having superpowers and using them the save to world agaıns some even force. dont tell everyone but even to this day ı thınk about becomıng superhero


He tends to browse through everything.
The hardshıps of heroes ıs ınterestıng to hım


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder