4 Mayıs 2020 Pazartesi


Xeropan
Level B1 2 Healty Do you have to flu ? Lets find out ?

sore throat :feeling pain in the throat
When I was a sore throat, I cough

Fever: body temperatüre is higher
I have a fever, ı am sıck

ached: falt continuous not strong pain
when ı was sıck, my head ached

all over :everywhere
ı cant gets up, my body aches all over

get sıck become ill

ı get sıck in the  flu   seasona.

the flu:illness that causes fever

ı have a runny noise  and sore throat ı hve the flu

couldnt get out of the bed : couldnt leave the bed

ı couldnt get out of the bed when ı was so sıck

rarely: not often not many times

ı rarely work weekends.


I had a sore throat, fever.my body just ached all over
I so rarely. get  sick but ı knew I had the flu when ı  just couldnt get out of  bed one  mornıng


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder